Had a negative experience with COMPUTER SYSTEMS INSTITUTE. Graduated in 2008-09 and was never able to gain employment.

I don't think anyone in my class was ever able to gain employment In the field was studied. I was applying for medical assistance and was told it was the medical assistance course. After most of us were accepted into this course we were granted loans we found out that it was not a medical assistance course but medical billing and coding.

most of us now have Federal Student Loans,

Stafford Loans, etc. I don't think we should be responsible for the loans considering we were never able to establish employment..

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Computer Systems Institute. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Computer Systems Institute.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Education category for more informed decision or compare Computer Systems Institute to other companies on our site.

Comments